First Aid – is the immediate. impermanent attention given to a patient or victim of an accident before the services of a doctor could be obtained. It is applied to forestall farther hurt. cut down hurting experienced by the patient. and daze from the hurt. Safety Education – is the acknowledgment and turning away of jeopardies doing disablement or decease in modern life. Accident – is defined as unplanned or unexpected event of events in a sequence of events that consequences in belongings harm. hurt. or decease. The Hierarchy of the Seven Bases of Inspection in Case of Accident
1. Profuse shed blooding
2. Arrest of take a breathing
3. Internal toxic condition
4. Daze after an hurt
5. Nathan birnbaums
7. Dislocation. sprains. and strains
Features of a Good First Aider
1. Observant – should detect all marks
2. Resourceful – makes usage of things at manus
3. Gentle – should non do hurting
4. Tactful – should non dismay the victim
5. Sympathetic – should be soothing
6. Cheerful – inspires and develops assurance
The General Directions in Giving First Aid ( Standard Procedure ) 1. Don’t move the victim from the place you find him/her in. unless the state of affairs is excessively unsafe that may do further serious hurt. 2. Check take a breathing. In instance of arrest or trouble in take a breathing – a ) Clear the oral cavity and pharynx from lodged nutrient or anything causing obstructor. B ) Apply unreal respiration if necessary. 3. Check the pulsation. If there is no pulse. use CPR. 4. Check shed blooding. 5. If the patient is unconscious but take a breathing usually – a ) Turn the patient to his/her side with the caput lower than the organic structure if there is back or cervix lesion. B ) Clear the oral cavity and pharynx from obstructor.
degree Celsius ) Don’t give anything to imbibe.
6. Cover lesions with clean fabric. patch. or dressing.
7. Put a splint on the fractured or dislocated bone.
8. Name for a physician or take to the nearest infirmary. if the patient’s life is in danger.