STR 581 Week 2 Capstone 1
www.StudentWhiz.com1. Because practical considerations make job tryouts for all candidates infeasible, it is necessary to __________ the relative level of job performance for each candidate on the basis of available information.
• abandon2. Some studies indicate the best approach for transformational change may have the chief executive officer create an atmosphere for change
• but let others decide how to initiate change
• and begin establishing a vision
• but carefully set limits for the program
• and establish a reward system
Click here to download STR 581 Week 2 Capstone 1
3. Which of the following is a desirable strategy for managers aiming to reduce the negative consequences of rumors?
• Initiating disciplinary action against the employee who started the rumor
• Encouraging employees to communicate their concerns and suggestions
• Creating a more informal communication environment at the workplace
• Refusing to comment on issues that appear to be controversial and unfair4. A project can be segmented into which of the following?
• Work packages
• Success markers
• Events5. Which of the following is an element that addresses elimination of waste under lean production?
• Group plant loading technology
• Minimized run times
• Production ahead of demand
• Kanban production control system6. The Civil Rights Act of 1991 offered what for victims of unintentional discrimination?
• race norming
• adverse impact
• affirmative action
• monetary damages and jury trials
To download the complete paper click STR 581 Week 4 Capstone 2
7. Active listening requires:
• summarizing all areas of the performance-interview feedback discussion.
• verbal communications only
• summarizing only the areas of agreement
• interruptions to get your point across8. Which of the following is ISO 14000 primarily…