1. Which patient scored the highest on the preoperative CVLT Acquisition? What was his or her T mark?
2. Which patient scored the lowest on postoperative CVLT Retrieval? What was this patient’s T mark?
3. Make the patient in Question 2 have more of a memory public presentation diminution than norm on the CVLT Retrieval? Supply a principle for your reply.
4. What is the mean ( overbar above X ) and standard divergence ( SD ) for preoperative T mark for CVLT Acquisition?
5. Is the preoperative Retrieval T mark for Patient 5 above or below the mean for the norm of the group? Supply a principle for your reply.
6 Assuming that the distribution of the preoperative CVLT Retrieval T scores is normal. the in-between 68 % of the patients had T tonss between what two values?
7. Assuming that the distribution of tonss for the postoperative CVLT Retrieval T scores is normal. the in-between 68 % of the patients had T tonss between what two values?
8. The research workers province that it appears that the functional unity of the left temporal lobe. despite grounds of structural abnormalcy. plays a considerable function when it comes to memory results following left ATL. Can the findings from this survey be generalized to a larger population? Supply a principle for your reply.
9. If a patient had a natural mark = 30. what would his/her postoperative CVLT Retrieval T mark be?
10. Did patients show more postoperative memory diminutions among CVLT Retrieval T tonss than CVLT Acquisition T tonss? Supply a principle for your reply.